Foxhills is just 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport and five minutes from the M25. We are easy to find.
From the M25
Foxhills is just 5 minutes from the M25. Follow these easy directions:
- Exit M25 at Junction 11 (Chertsey)
- Follow signs towards Woking.
- Turn left at the end of a short dual carriageway into Guildford Road
- Take 3rd exit at next roundabout
- Immediately turn right into Foxhills Road.
- At the end of the road turn left.
- The Entrance to Foxhills is 200yds on the right.
Using Satellite Navigation
SatNavs (usually) make travelling easier, but it's important to remember their limitations, especially when driving to an estate like Foxhills.
We recommend using Post Code KT16 0EL. However in some sat-navs this directs you to a private house. Please proceed a few metres further along Stonehill Road to our gates.
Our full address is:
Taking the Train
We are just 10 - 15 minutes in a taxi from Woking mainline station which is just 20 minutes away from London Waterloo.
Arriving by Air
We have a helicopter landing pad at co-ordinates: TQ 00 65 01 15
Our nearest runway is 2.8 miles away at Fairoaks Airport where Synergy Aviation are the main operator for private VIP air charter services.
They can be contacted on + 44 (0)1276 485 747 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Door-to-door transportation, with VIP car collection at either end, can also be arranged.
From Foxhills to Farleigh:
- M25 towards Gatwick
- Come off at Junction 6
- Take the first exit towards Caterham on the A22
- Straight over at the Caterham traffic lights
- Take the 4th exit on the Ann Summers Roundabout on Sucumms Hill
- End of road right into Warlingham
- Go around Warlingham Green
- Take 2nd exit on the green by Florist & Zebra Crossing
- Take road on immediate left Old Farleigh Road
- End of road take a left onto Farleigh Road
- Follow road into Farleigh
- Continue for 2 miles and Farleigh is on your right