Farleigh Golf Club - our newest Foxhills Family Member.
Farleigh is a golf destination, restaurant, Members Club but more recently not just a golf Club; Farleigh is open to all.
Visit the dedicated
Farleigh Golf Club
Just around the corner from Foxhills, Farleigh is only 15 minutes from Gatwick airport & 20 minutes from junction 6 on the M25.
Farleigh Court Golf Club as it was formally known, originally opened in 1997 by Fuji Country Club. The 350 acre estate on the North Surrey Downs, features 27 hole championship golf course, designed by John Jacobs Associates, the brains behind Wentworth’s Edinburgh course.
Recently purchased by us, Farleigh is the perfect location for Conferences, Parties, Weddings or family Sunday Lunch. With 5 function rooms, restaurant, and a lounge with a relaxed atmosphere & Complimentary WiFi throughout, we hope to see you soon.
We offer members and non-members an innovative and unrivalled range of facilities in the heart of the Surrey countryside. There's something for everyone.
From Foxhills to Farleigh:
- M25 towards Gatwick
- Come off at Junction 6
- Take the first exit towards Caterham on the A22
- Straight over at the Caterham traffic lights
- Take the 4th exit on the Ann Summers Roundabout on Sucumms Hill
- End of road right into Warlingham
- Go around Warlingham Green
- Take 2nd exit on the green by Florist & Zebra Crossing
- Take road on immediate left Old Farleigh Road
- End of road take a left onto Farleigh Road
- Follow road into Farleigh
- Continue for 2 miles and Farleigh is on your right