Bring your Golf Day to Foxhills and you will enjoy a day with superb golf, fantastic catering and an overall experience that will keep you returning to us year after year.
We are vastly experienced in providing a variety of quality packages to suit all manner of requirements, from 16 people in a Society Day right up to over 400 people for a large Corporate Event.
Our Golf Services Team will make sure that your event runs smoothly from the planning stages right through to the day itself, meaning that you will be able to relax and enjoy the day with your guests.
As well as the Championship Golf and the outstanding catering, as part of our Golf Day options we also offer the following:
Foxhills Tournament Management
At Foxhills, we are always looking for ways to improve your Golf Event. We have invested significantly on both of our Championship Golf courses to ensure our playing surfaces are always in exceptional condition.
We also understand that our golf service from the start of the day when your guests arrive, to when they come back to the Clubhouse is also very important, in fact, even more important. That’s why we are very excited about introducing our 2015 Foxhills Tournament Management.
- Clubhouse TV arrival screen on registration
- Upload your company logo
- Scorecards produced ready for registration by Foxhills
- Post round scores completed and uploaded by Foxhills
- Clubhouse TV leaderboard displaying scores
Learn to Love Golf Day
If you have any non-golfers in your party, we can provide them with an informative and fun day that gives them a good base of golfing knowledge and technique – so that maybe by next year’s event they can be out on the course too! The day includes:
- Catering on arrival with the rest of the party
- 90 minute Golf Clinic with a PGA Professional
- Short seminar on golf etiquette & scoring with refreshments
- Fun 9-hole Tournament on the Par-3 Manor course
- Lunch with Prize Giving
- Minimum of 6 players. Golf clubs are available to hire from the Pro Shop.
The Golf Shop at Foxhills is fully stocked with everything you could possibly need for the Golf Course, with quality ranges of golf equipment, clothing and much more. The Shop can also provide a range of Prize options for your Golf Day, saving you the hassle of having to go elsewhere. Options include:
- Goody Bags for each player
- Clothing with your choice of logo/crest
- Bespoke packages can be put together to match your budget and requirements, both for prizes and for corporate gifts
The team of Golf Professionals at Foxhills can add an extra dimension to your Golf Day with their expertise and experience, by providing the following:
- Individual Golf Lessons
- Golf Clinics for groups
- Flightscope technology – as seen on TV, this state of the art radar tracking system can show the flight of each shot, meaning that as part of your day you could offer prizes for Longest Drive, Highest Drive or even Biggest Smash Factor! Individual screenshots can then be shown before or during dinner as an extra talking point.
To make a booking, please fill out the enquiry form below or call us directly on 01932 704444 / 4474.