Whether it’s indoors or outdoors you fancy, Foxhills have an activity to suit all. 11 tennis courts (9 floodlit) await Murray fans near and far, with 4 professionals on hand to offer a tip or two.
“Voted No.1 outdoor tennis resort in UK.”
Our Tennis Club has over 800 active members, making our Club Championships an energetic and nail biting event.
With families at the forefront of our Club we have a lively Junior section. Led by our Head Professional Pippa Britton, our Juniors are kept busy with clinics, tournaments and holiday camps throughout the year.
- Social Tennis – Wednesday Club Morning 10.30-12.30 and Thursday night 7-9 pm and Sunday 11.30-1.30 Mixers run throughout the year.
- An extensive Complimentary Group Coaching programme for all levels from beginner to first team.
- Singles and doubles. This is for Red and Orange level. From 6-7 pm there is a session for 10-16 yrs using Green and Yellow balls. Where possible these matches will count towards LTA Ratings.
- Monthly Doubles Competitions
- Internal Singles, Doubles and Mixed Leagues
- Men’s, Ladies and Mixed Teams competing in the Woking and Surrey leagues
- Junior Teams in the AEGON Team Tennis Competition, Mini Tennis Leagues and Road to Wimbledon.
- LTA Qualified Licensed Tennis Professionals. DBS checked
2015 Tennis Timetables
The Following Classes will not be running over the Easter Period.
- Tues 31st March & 7th April Rusty Rackets
- Easter Sunday 5th April 10-11am and 11-11.30am
- Easter Monday 6th Men’s Night 7 pm
- No Team Training. It resumes on 21st April
The complimentary class timetable will remain the same otherwise.
- Adult Complimentary Classes March 2015 onwards (PDF)
Fitness Arena & Health Spa
If ball sports are not your thing, our state-of-the-art fitness arena welcomes all members, residents and day guests. Located on the top floor of the health spa this brand new facility is the hub of activity and energy. Our fully equipped Holistic Studio, Kinesis Wall and latest Technogym equipment will keep you busy for hours.
Visit the heathspa website to find out more.