Whatever you enjoy we have the perfect weekend package for you. Please note that weekend breaks are extremely popular. To secure your choice or find out more please call 01932 70 45 00.
Cycling Champions Package
Stay just minutes from the official London 2012 Road Race Route.
- 2 night break
- Breakfast & Dinner on both days
- Access to our state of the art indoor cycling studio to warm up & over 10 classes a week
- Official Road Race Map
- Bike Storage Facilities *
- Packed Picnic Lunch with high energy foods for your days cycling
- Full use of the Country Club Facility including our Health Spa & Fitness area with brand new Watt Bikes enabling the best practice and warm up possible from a static bike.
Prices start from £100 per person per night
(based on 2 sharing & a min stay of 2 nights)
Subject to availability and package is subject to change. Supplements may apply.
* Bike racks available on site. Bikes left at owners risk.
To book call 01932 704500 or email email@example.com
Arrive to strawberries, flowers and a bottle of champagne on ice in your room with a free upgrade to one of our Courtyard Suites if available.
Enjoy a three course Table d’Hote dinner in our nineteenth century manor and a full English or continental breakfast in the morning.
From £320 per room either double or twin room.
April – October: £90, November - March: £75.
- Luxurious accommodation
- Choice of cooked or continental breakfast
- Use of the Country Club facilities including the Driving Range*, Luxury Health Spa and Spa Garden, Manor Course, Running Trail
- Access to 9 treatment rooms*
- Complimentary use of Tennis & Squash courts
- Unlimited use of putting greens & practice nets
- Variety of fitness classes
- Choice of 4 swimming pools
- Preferential green fees on championship courses
- Access to Hair Salon & Crèche*
Upgrade to Dinner: April – October £115, November - March £95
All prices are per person per night, based on 2 people sharing a room. Min. 2 Nights.
Why not bring the family
In addition to the package above, why not bring the kids? Babies and Children in cots stay free of charge.Children in pullout beds are charged at £20 per night including breakfast. All other food and drink is charged as consumed.
Older children can enjoy an connecting room for just £100, and all younger guests benefit from complimentary use of our purpose built Clubhouse, including:
- Soft Play Area
- Den For Teens
- Beauty boutique for Tots to Teen*
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Junior Gym
- Family Indoor pool
Other activities for familes include:
- Complimentary green fees on the par-3 Manor Course
- Fully registered Nursery for children up to their 7th birthday*
- Complimentary children's tennis clinic
- Individual junior golf lesson*
- Unlimited use of adventure playground
- Unlimited use of children's putting green and table tennis
- Children's menu & high chairs in the Summerhouse and Manor Restaurants
* separate charges apply.