Whatever you enjoy we have the perfect weekend package for you. Please note that weekend breaks are extremely popular. To secure your choice or find out more please call 01932 70 45 00.
For two weeks during the London Games and the Olympic Test Event the previous Autumn, we worked closely with Sir Dave Brailsford , Team Sky and his team of world beaters. We learnt a lot.
We took that experience and turned it into a unique cycling weekend.
Team GB chose Foxhills because of our tranquil yet state of the art training facilities, we hope you do too.
- One night’s luxury accommodation, why not upgrade to Froome's Room?
- Pre Ride Breakfast – recommendations from British Cycling’s Head Nutritionist or our full English breakfast served in the Manor House
- Cycling Goodie Bag including Water Bottle, High Energy Snack, post ride Elemis Muscle Soak and Olympic Road Race Route Map
- Recommendations on up to 4 Cycling Routes during your stay ranging from 28 – 60 miles
- Full use of the Country Club Facilities including Gym Floor with Watt Bikes
- Bike Storage Options**
- Indoor Cycling Class Options – perfect warm up
- Ability to join weekly guided Cycling Club – Sunday Morning
Cyclists: £270 for two nights
Non Cyclist: £220 for two nights
(£50 Single Supplement)
** Bike racks available on site. Bike left at owners risk. Indoor storage solutions available, please ask when booking.
To book call 01932 704500 or email email@example.com
Download Foxhills Cycling Code of Conduct (PDF)
Arrive to strawberries, flowers and a bottle of champagne on ice in your room with a free upgrade to one of our Courtyard Suites if available.
Enjoy a three course Table d’Hote dinner in our nineteenth century manor and a full English or continental breakfast in the morning.
From £320 per room either double or twin room.
April – October: £90, November - March: £75.
- Luxurious accommodation
- Choice of cooked or continental breakfast
- Use of the Country Club facilities including the Driving Range*, Luxury Health Spa and Spa Garden, Manor Course, Running Trail
- Access to 9 treatment rooms*
- Complimentary use of Tennis & Squash courts
- Unlimited use of putting greens & practice nets
- Variety of fitness classes
- Choice of 4 swimming pools
- Preferential green fees on championship courses
- Access to Hair Salon & Crèche*
Upgrade to Dinner: April – October £115, November - March £95
All prices are per person per night, based on 2 people sharing a room. Min. 2 Nights.
Why not bring the family
In addition to the package above, why not bring the kids? Babies and Children in cots stay free of charge.Children in pullout beds are charged at £20 per night including breakfast. All other food and drink is charged as consumed.
Older children can enjoy an connecting room for just £100, and all younger guests benefit from complimentary use of our purpose built Clubhouse, including:
- Soft Play Area
- Den For Teens
- Beauty boutique for Tots to Teen*
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Junior Gym
- Family Indoor pool
Other activities for familes include:
- Complimentary green fees on the par-3 Manor Course
- Fully registered Nursery for children up to their 7th birthday*
- Complimentary children's tennis clinic
- Individual junior golf lesson*
- Unlimited use of adventure playground
- Unlimited use of children's putting green and table tennis
- Children's menu & high chairs in the Summerhouse and Manor Restaurants
* separate charges apply.