Group Cycling Days
Combine Foxhills’ stunning location and cycling pedigree with the expertise of guides from Just Pedal to impress your clients and colleagues with a surprising day out. Receive Yellow Jersey treatment on and off your bike with a Group Cycling Day at Foxhills. An alternative to the traditional corporate golf day, cycling is a wonderful way to meet new business contacts and network with your colleagues and clients.
Home to Team GB Road Cycling during the London 2012 Olympics and official resort partner of the Aviva Tour of Britain, Foxhills is a popular destination with Britain’s top cyclists. Sir David Brailsford, former Performance Director of British Cycling, says: “We chose Foxhills because of the Club’s facilities; the golf, swimming pools and the gym. You felt like you were in an athletic environment but in a very nice retreat setting with great facilities to continue to train.”
The Grand Tour package includes:
- Bespoke route designed and risk-assessed specifically for your event
- Detailed route information, maps, GPS data and route profiles
- Professional on-ride support and guidance from expert ride leaders
- Support vehicle(s) and qualified mechanics throughout your event
- Pre-ride light breakfast during your departure briefing
- Lunch/afternoon meal on your return to Foxhills
- Public liability insurance cover (up to £10 million)
Tailor-make your experience with our special range of upgrades including post-ride massages, bike hire, ride photographer, bespoke cycling jersey and shorts, and on-ride snacks and energy products.
Group cycling packages are available from £89 per person excluding VAT for groups of 76-100 people. Other group sizes are available; prices upon request.