Getting fit this summer will soon be even easier with a refit of the Foxhills gym floor.
Named Gym of the Year (Hotel) at the 2015 National Fitness Awards, the Club is striving to provide an even better facility for members and visitors with all-new equipment. The gym will be closed from Tuesday 31 May until 6.30am Thursday 9 June 2016 to allow for the installation. During this time, additional fitness classes will be held in the two studios and outdoor activities will also be scheduled (subject to weather).
The project includes:
- An increased Free Weights area with specific Free Weight flooring and Squat Rack
- The latest Technogym Artis Cardiovascular and Resistance equipment installed
- A Functional Training area equipped with Technogym Arke, including newly released Skillmills and Kinesis station
- Installation of four new Watt Bikes
- New carpet, painting and rewiring to ensure your gym is even more comfortable
All equipment will link to the internet, allowing you to track your workouts with various fitness apps and a personalised Technogym Wellness account.
To provide the best environment for you to work out, the work will include extensive rewiring, new mirrors, enhanced flooring and a fresh look.