PRIOR TO THE GAME:
· Prioritise online services for entries, bookings and scoring.
· Use contactless payment methods, to avoid the handling of cash.
· Players with any colds or coughs or any symptoms of COVID-19 should refrain from attending the resort.
· Allow the changing of shoes in the car park.
ADVICE FOR GOLFERS ON THE GOLF COURSE:
· Insist on social distancing (two-metre rule) on tee grounds, greens and throughout the round. The starter/staff members on site will adhere to the same rule.
· Always leave the flag in the hole. We ask golfers to carefully remove their golf ball from the hole, not with a golf club.
· Avoid rakes and any other pieces of course furniture that golfers may touch – the greenkeeper team will prepare the course, and where possible, re-rake bunkers during the day. Golfers can wipe their own golf balls on a towel.
· Golfers should only pick their own ball up.
· Do not share any equipment, such as golf clubs or rangefinders.
· Don’t shake hands before or after your game.
· Hand sanitisers are available as golfers leave the golf course.
AFTER THE GAME:
· Handling of scorecards is a vulnerability, especially for staff members tasked with checking cards and finalising results. Arrange for this to be done online where possible.
· Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clubhouse.
· Regular changing of towels in bathrooms (advice recommends every hour) has been arranged and regular cleaning of surfaces, including door handles.
· Society bookings, where food and social interaction is involved afterwards, have been limited in accordance with the latest guidance.
TUITION & GOLF SHOP:
· Clubs will not be shared during sessions.
· Take payments using contactless means where possible prior to the session.
· Group sessions will be avoided.
· PGA Professionals will operate at the recommended distance during sessions.
· Measures will be taken during sessions to avoid touching unnecessary objects, rakes, pins etc.
· Customer contact areas will be regularly wiped down before and after use.