We have had to make some changes to our services, but we will stay as close and as true to the Foxhills experience as we can.To see our reopening guidance including our Customer Charter, and a list of all open facilities, please visit; www.foxhills.co.uk/reopening
Keen cyclists can follow the same London 2012 Olympic routes blazed by Sir Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome and Mark Cavendish at Foxhills Club & Resort – the official resort partner to the Aviva Tour of Britain.
Experience the same training rides and even cycle the exact Olympic road race route or enjoy the stunning Surrey scenery with something less demanding, while there are plenty of extras to tempt wannabe road racers or those who simply enjoy getting around on two wheels.
The package includes:
- One night's accommodation in standard twin/ double room
- Cycling goodie bag including water bottle, high-energy snack, post-ride Elemis muscle soak.
- Olympic road race route map and recommendations on up to four cycling routes during your stay, ranging from 28-60 miles.
- Bike and equipment storage
- Full English breakfast
- Use of the country club facilities, including the driving range, nine-hole Manor golf course, health spa, running trail, fitness classes, tennis and squash courts
£110 per person per night
Package price is based on two people sharing the one room, a single supplement of £60 will apply to any sole occupancy rooms. Please note bike storage is subject to availability and left at the own risk of the owner. Please note all activities must be booked at the time of reservation and are Subject to the availability. Booking must be made a minimum of 72 hours prior to stay. Room upgrades and further activities are available at an additional charge.