Host your group golf or corporate golf day at one of England’s best golf courses.
Choose from Longcross, home to the 2017 PGA Cup and named in Golf World’s top 100 courses and golf resorts in England, or Bernard Hunt, home to the Senior PGA Professional Championship until 2020.
Both 18 hole courses are designed to test good golfers and provide the more casual player with a challenging yet satisfying round.
Treat valued clients and important business contacts or rejuvenate your workforce with a Foxhills golf day. With two outstanding Championship courses to choose from, the resort offers the ideal setting to enjoy our award-winning facilities and a rich variety of dining options.
Foxhills has played its own small part in allowing some exceptional people to unlock their career potential and progress their business ambitions. Our corporate membership with its three-tier structure, can be tailored to suit your business needs, including multiple bearer cards for flexible use and preferential corporate rates.
Corporate Golf Day Packages
We offer a range of corporate golf packages that cater to any need. Whether you're planning a large event or an exclusive golf experience, you can rely on Foxhills.
Our Golf Sales team will assist with the planning of your day. When you arrive, relax and enjoy time with your guests while our Golf Services team manage your event.
A Shotgun package is based on a minimum of 72 golfers with groups starting simultaneously from each of the 18 holes and includes:
• 18 holes of Championship golf
• Dedicated Event Coordinator
• Expert concierge service
• Tournament management (live app scoring option available)
• Private suite throughout the day
• Course branding
• Practice range balls for pre-round warm up
• Use of GPS buggies with built-in course guide and pro tips
• Bag drop and personalised buggies
• Foxhills welcome gift
• Full English breakfast buffet
• Three course lunch/dinner with tea and coffee
• Prize for Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive winners
Foxhills offers bespoke golf day packages for more intimate groups. Our team can create a tailored package to suit your specific requirements to ensure a smooth and successful event. Our bespoke society golf days include special catering options, sessions on the Driving Range, welcome gifts and more. Packages are available for a minimum of 8 players.
Add something special to your corporate event with one of the following extras to make it a memorable occasion.
• PGA Professional Range Clinics
• Beat-The-Pro with tournament tee-off
• Trick-shot shows
• Learn 2 Love Golf (carefully crafted for newcomers and beginners)
• Drinks on-the-go with one of our buggies
• Additional resort experiences including spa treatments, fitness classes and team-building activities
• 70 luxury bedrooms and suites for stayovers
• Half-way House hog-roast, barbecue
Learn 2 Love Golf Day
For non-golfers in your group, we are delighted to offer the Learn 2 Love Golf Day. They will dine with the rest of your group, enjoy a 90 minute golf clinic with a PGA Professional and a short seminar on golf etiquette and scoring, before enjoying a fun tournament on the par three 9 hole Manor course. This package is available for a minimum of six players, with golf clubs, balls and tees included.