18 plus age is the rule unless in exceptional circumstances
We ride as a group, are inclusive and comply with the Highway Code at all times
3rd party Insurance is mandatory ( British Cycling Ride Insurance is the minimum required) https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/membership
Ride details / invitations are sent out via Group Spaces – you are required to reply with a simple Yes or No
• Wear suitable clothing for cycling.
• Cycle helmet is mandatory (we do not allow you to ride without one)
• Padded shorts are recommended as are gloves.
• Our weather is unpredictable so wear clothing suitable for the conditions , layers are key.
• Must be Checked before you arrive
• Be Clean
• Front and Rear brakes must be working
• Gears must be working
• Tyres are in a good safe condition and inflated to the correct pressure.
• No tri-bars are allowed.
• Handle bar ends must be plugged
• Lights must be used in winter months and Tuesday evening rides
You must carry :
• Tools appropriate to your bike, including pump, tyre levers and a ”multi tool.”
• Emergency spares (including at least 2 inner tubes)
• Emergency contact details
• Water bottle is mandatory ( food / energy bars are advisable )
• A mobile phone
• Arrive on time for Sign-On and Briefing ; we start promptly
• Do not leave your bike unattended. We advise you to lock your Bike.