We have had to make some changes to our services, but we will stay as close and as true to the Foxhills experience as we can.To see our reopening guidance including our Customer Charter, and a list of all open facilities, please visit www.foxhills.co.uk/reopening
The summerhouse and youth club outdoor pool have now closed as building work continues on our brand new £7m family facility, members and guests may now use our courtyard outdoor pool throughout the summer (ensuring they follow new social distancing rules and pre book their times) and all are welcome to dine in Nineteen or The Fox dining rooms. Find out more about our brand new family facility, The Pavilion here; https://www.foxhills.co.uk/pavilion
The Youth Club’s facilities include:
- Indoor family swimming pool including swimming lessons
- Den featuring table tennis, pool table, air hockey and video games (Wii, Xbox, Playstation and classic arcade machines)
- Soft play area (for children aged 10 years and under who are under 4ft 9in)
- Teen gym (for 12 to 15 year olds)
- Nursery (from 3 months old to 7 years)
Extensive after school activity programmes are also available for children aged 2 to 15 years.
To contact the Youth Club, please call 01932 704460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.