Club and resort facilities include:
Foxhills Club & Resort feels like a small English village, with everything you need provided on the picturesque 400-acre estate. As well as three restaurants and room service to indulge in, Foxhills guests are treated like honorary Country Club members for the duration of your stay, providing access to unrivalled leisure facilities and activities, including golf, tennis, swimming and spa treatments. Use of the sports and leisure facilities for the duration of your stay, from 2pm on day of check-in to 11am on day of check-out.
- Two 18 hole Championship golf courses, including one in the top 100 golf courses in England (additional charge applies)
- A par-three nine-hole course, designed by Bernard Hunt, MBE
- Driving range and putting green
- Play tennis on a choice of three different surfaces (11 tennis courts in total)
- Work out in one of England’s top gym and fitness clubs
- Access to more than 200 weekly fitness classes and activities - including everything from yoga to pilates, to group cycling and arts and crafts, just to name a few.
- Two indoor and two outdoor swimming pools (seasonal opening hours apply)
- healthspa and Spa Garden including outdoor hot tub, Finnish sauna, natural dipping pool and sun loungers. Spa treatments also available.
- The Pavilion, including soft play and games room.
- Dining in three unique restaurants
Located in The Pavilion, the Foxhills crèche in Ottershaw is an OFSTED-registered crèche run by staff with NNEB and NVQ Level 3 qualifications. Taking children from three months old to their seventh birthday, the crèche is available for use by members and hotel residents.
Depending on your child’s age and needs, parents should provide nappies, wipes and creams, drinks, snack and lunchbox. Depending on weather, a change of clothing may also be required. Any allergies or medical conditions should be disclosed to the Nursery, and children may be taken for a walk around the grounds or to the adventure playground with prior parental consent.
Booking is essential and your child may stay in the crèche from between 30 minutes and four hours. Maximum capacities in the crèche apply, so it is best to book early to avoid disappointment. To book, contact Anne Hanshaw on 01932 704463.
For opening hours and pricing, click here