We have had to make some changes to our services, but we will stay as close and as true to the Foxhills experience as we can.
To see our reopening guidance including our Customer Charter, and a list of all open facilities, please visit www.foxhills.co.uk/reopening
Club and resort facilities include:
Foxhills Club & Resort feels like a small English village, with everything you need provided on the picturesque 400 acre estate. As well as two restaurants and room service to indulge in, Foxhills guests are treated like honorary Country Club members for the duration of your stay, providing access to unrivalled leisure facilities and activities, including golf, tennis, swimming and spa treatments.
The summerhouse and youth club outdoor pool have now closed as building work continues on our brand new £7m family facility, members and guests may now use our courtyard outdoor pool throughout the summer (ensuring they follow new social distancing rules and pre book their times) and all are welcome to dine in Nineteen or The Fox dining rooms. Find out more about our brand new family facility, The Pavilion here; https://www.foxhills.co.uk/pavilion/
- Two 18 hole Championship golf courses, including one in the top 100 golf courses in England (additional charge applies)
- A par three 9 hole course, designed by Bernard Hunt, MBE
- Driving range and putting green
- Play tennis on a chouce of three different surfaces (11 tennis courts in total)
- Work out in one of England’s top gym and fitness clubs
- Access to over 50 weekly fitness classes including Yoga, Reformer Pilates, Aqua and more
- One indoor and one outdoor swimming pool (seasonal opening hours apply)
- healthspa and Spa Garden including outdoor hot tub, Finnish sauna, natural dipping pool and sun loungers. Spa treatments also available.
- Pavilion, including soft play, games room and indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Dining in two unique restaurants
Located in the Youth Club, the Foxhills Nursery in Ottershaw is an OFSTED registered crèche run by staff with NNEB and NVQ Level 3 qualifications. Taking children from 3 months old to their seventh birthday, the Nursery is available for use by Members and Hotel Residents.
Depending on your child’s age and needs, parents should provide nappies, wipes and creams, drinks, snack and lunchbox. Depending on weather, a change of clothing may also be required. Any allergies or medical conditions should be disclosed to the Nursery, and children may be taken for a walk around the grounds or to the adventure playground with prior parental consent.
Booking is essential and your child may stay in the Nursery from between 30 minutes and 4 hours. Maximum capacities in the Nursery apply so it is best to book early to avoid disappointment. To book, contact Anne Hanshaw on 01932 704463.
Nursery Opening Hours
9am to 1pm daily, including Bank Holidays
From May 1st 2019
8.30am to 12.30pm, including Bank Holidays
Closed Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Subject to availability, the Nursery may be able to accommodate outside hours requests. It is advised to book well in advance by calling 01932 704463.
15mins / 30mins / 45mins / 60mins
Member Child £2 / £3.50 / £5.25 / £7
Hotel Resident Child £3 / £6 / £9 / £12
Out of Hours £12 per hour
Discount applies for second and third children of members.
Activities (golf; spa; gym & classes; tennis; swimming; youth club)
Hair salon (inc opening times; prices)
Last Minute Childcare
Daytime nannies, evening babysitters, event and wedding nannies. Whatever the occasion we can help with childcare. All Nannies and babysitters are all DBS registered, first-aid qualified and personally interviewed.
Sasha 07702 544025 / Office 01932 863697