31 May 2023
At an extremely exciting time for golf at Foxhills, we invite you to experience it for yourself.
Following the unveiling of our new signature par-three on the Longcross Course - as well as other enhancements with bunkering, drainage, irrigation and tee box placement - the club has invested £1.5m into the courses which will see the biggest structural changes since they were designed by Fred Hawtree and opened for play in 1975.
The purchase of the best-in-class greenkeeping equipment from Toro and John Deere, in addition to the recent appointment of Derrick Johnstone as Courses and Estate Manager (highly regarded in the industry after spending 13 years at Wentworth and 6 years at East Berkshire), mean the courses are presented in pristine condition.
After successfully hosting the PGA Cup last year where we welcomed the world’s best club professionals representing PGAs of Great Britain & Ireland (GB&I) and America for the second time, Foxhills was recently named the fourth best golf resort in England by Today's Golfer, as well as retaining our 59club gold flag status for a warm welcome and exceptional customer service.
GREEN FEES/BOOK A ROUND
The perfect place to get the best out of your game. Not only will you get the variety of a choice of three courses - two 18-hole Championship courses and one nine-hole par-three course, you'll also have access to our exceptional practice facilities including covered driving range with artificial target greens and the Practice Den, a 3,500 square-metre floodlit practice facility with synthetic hitting areas, a bunker and a large undulating green. Plus, enjoy unlimited rounds at our 27-hole sister venue, Farleigh.
VIEW FULL MEMBER BENEFITS
*Limited spaces available to join as a golf member
Renowned as one of Surrey’s best golf venues with two Championship golf courses consistently featured in England’s top 100, Foxhills is a golfer’s haven.
Offering a varied and thrilling golf break, enjoy a day on the fairways before settling down for a post-round pint and delicious bite to eat in Nineteen or exquisite two AA Rosette cuisine in The Fox dining rooms. Why not head to the Manor Lounge for a cocktail or nightcap?
- An overnight stay in a standard room
- Full English breakfast
- Two or three (dependant upon nights stayed) 18-hole rounds on either course (tee times from April to October are available after 12pm Friday to Sunday and bank holidays and after 11am Monday to Thursday. Tee times from November to March are available after 11am Monday to Sunday)
- Use of the Country Club facilities within the HealthSpa and The Pavilion from 2pm on the day of check-in until 11am on the day of check-out. Also includes use of the tennis courts, fitness classes and trim trails
- £25 per person dinner credit in either our Nineteen restaurant or The Fox dining rooms (food only)
- Packages start from £248pp for one night/two rounds in winter/£308pp in summer and £423pp for two nights/three rounds in winter/£513pp in summer.
Ideal for social, charity or corporate golf days and golf societies.
We offer bespoke golf day packages which can be tailored to suit your specific requirements with optional extras such as special catering options, sessions on the driving range, welcome gifts and more.
MORE INFO & PACKAGES